Day 17: Truth, Lies, and Bizarre Secondary Characters
Exercise: (Found here) Write ten factual statements about your secondary character, ten lies, and ten bizarre facts.
- Aimee reads a book a week.
- She is an only child.
- Aimee’s parents routinely travel for months on end as employees for a humanitarian organization.
- Aimee has participated in humanitarian efforts for more than a dozen natural and man-made disasters.
- She learned to play the harp when she was six.
- She is qualified as an emergency medical technician.
- She is afraid of spiders.
- She has never broken a bone.
- She enjoys karaoke even though she’s not a very good singer.
- She has trouble walking in high heels.
- Aimee speaks three languages.
- She has never seen snow.
- She spent three days without food one summer while stranded on a humanitarian mission.
- She is allergic to flowers.
- She doesn’t get along with her parents.
- She is very picky about what she eats.
- She once organized a protest of the sitting government.
- She really enjoys whitewater rafting.
- She is afraid of heights.
- She doesn’t have a huge extended family.
- Aimee often has a series of dreams that seem to be connected.
- She can cook almost anything without an recipe.
- She wears a pitted opal on a string of twine around her neck.
- She has never played in a rain puddle.
- She takes great pleasure in jumping off buildings and onto airbags.
- She grew up with pet pigs that her uncle had trained to hunt truffles.
- She has trouble using technology beyond phones.
- She can troubleshoot a diesel engine.
- She can make shoes from scratch.
- She sleeps best when heavy metal music is playing in the background.